ELECTRIC / Automatic Tape Dispensers
- Auto Feed & Cut Tape Dispenser that is ideal for medium to high production of repetitive taping for industrial applications
- Includes Digital Length Adjustment
- Accepts Tape Widths of .28" - 2" (7 to 51mm)
- Dispenses .79" - 39" in tape length (20 to 999mm)
- Photocell actuated feed & cut or push-button feed & cut LED Digital length adjustment
- Blades good for up to 200,000 cuts (dependent on type of material)
- Steel frame for durability
- Cabinet made from flame-retardant antistatic composite (auto-ignition of 896°F/480°C)
- Comes with a 3 in 1 core (3" (76mm), 35mm, 1” (25mm))
- Adjustable pressure roller for different thicknesses of tape
- Accuracy of tape length is +/– .04” (1mm) (dependent on type of material)
- Many available accessories fit this machine. See Accessories section.
- Used in Manufacturing Plants World-Wide for 30 Years
- Be sure to look for the START Hologram Label on our Dispenser to ensure you are receiving the original M1000 (zcM1000)
- Manufactured of Japanese components
The START International ZCM1000 (The Original M1000) electric tape dispenser automatically cuts and advances predefined tape lengths and is suitable for medium to high production of repetitive taping in industrial applications. The dispenser accepts tape 0.28 to 2" (7 to 51 mm) wide, with an outside roll diameter up to 7"/178 mm. Using the LED display, feed and cut can be set to automatically advance and cut the material. The photosensor detects if there is tape at the outlet for accurate and consistent feeds and cuts.
The feed and cut can also be operated manually with a push button. Preset lengths of 0.79 to 39" (20 to 999 mm) can be overridden for a custom cut, and then returned to the autofeed settings. Feed roller pressure can be adjusted for tape thickness. The guillotined cut provides a straight edge to the dispensed tape. Estimated blade life is 200,000 cuts, depending upon the type of tape material. Cut length tolerance is + or - 0.04"/1 mm.
The 3-in-1 core holder allows a range of tape roll sizes to be mounted. The dispenser has a steel frame for durability and a cabinet made from flame-retardant, anti-static composite. The ZCM1000 tape dispenser operates on 117 VAC at 50/60 Hz. It is suitable for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
What’s in the Box?
- zcM1000 Electric Tape Dispenser
- Product Manual
- Silicone Oil
- Safety Guard
7 bis 50mm (0.28 bis 2“)
20 bis 990mm (.79 bis 39)
Max. Outside Diam of Roll:
177 mm (7)
Accuracy of Cut:
3,4 kg (5.3 ibs)
117V 50/60Hz, <1amp (230V 50/60Hz available)