About the Top Stand Applicator LAB8010T
The Top Stand Applicator is suitable for a wide range of top labeling on flat package products. A simple, tool-free change is all that is required for changeovers, allowing maximum production efficiency. Its excellent stability shows real beauty in the performance results of your labeled products. This labeler uses PLC based control panel in the form of an advanced touch screen.
The controls are easy to learn and simple to operate, with built in instructions and troubleshooting tools to reduce personnel training time and attain the most production efficiency.
The additional designed functions are to assist in management and quality control. The stainless steel stand is equipped with mobility castors and a stainless steel fixing nut, allowing both mobility and stability while being compact. The wide conveyor is designed to be flexible in product usage and the height being easily adjustable, fitting various production lines, giving. All in all, these add up to a machine that is mobile, stable, flexible, and efficient.
- RISC, CPU and PLC control system
- Label position set
- Label counter
- Batch counter
- Missing label auto stop system
- Adjustable speed for printing
- Hitech Touch control LCD screen
- Problem showing and solution guarding
- Built-in troubleshooting/operation manual
- 30 memory slots
- Adjustable applicator height
- Adjustable 150mm label applicator
- 2-phase micro stepping motor
- PLC imported from Japan
- High quality switching power supply
- Power switch imported from Europe
- Control box has IP65 standard and CE
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- Japanese fiber optic infrared sensor
- Frame and main components are made from SUS#304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum alloy
| Supply Voltage || 220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase |
| Power Consumption ||500VA |
|Label Size ||H: 150mm max. |
| Dispensing Speed || 40m/min |
|Lenght ||1100mm |
|Dimension || |
1000mm (L) x 920mm (W) x 1100mm (H)
|Net Weight ||Approx. 60 Kgs |
Please contact us for your needs.