CPX4P Color Label Printer
The CPX4 Series is an advanced digital label printing solution and can be found in two options the CPX4P and the CPX4D. Stunning resolution quality at fast speed is possible using pigment or dye on your customized label designs.
Compared to pre-printed labels, the CPX4 Series is more cost-effective, being able to produce short-run label widths from 1“ (25.4mm) to 4.72“ (120mm), thanks to the benefits of digital label printing. Creating and printing multiple label designs with vivid colours on demand becomes easy with the CPX4 Series. With its colour management program, colours are printed accurately and with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Images, barcodes and text are always clear.
A perfect fit for any and all label applications, which meets the constant influx of new market demands and delivers clear, high quality labels. A convenient solution for businesses which needs flexibility for creating labels, without compromising quality or time. Additionally, TSC provides a one year warranty and all around support from a dedicated team.
The benefits of digital printing
Full colours and customized label designs
- Up to date, fresh, eye-catching visual labels
- On-demand labels can meet tight deadlines and have a quick response
- Flexibility, no minimum order quantity
- Reduction of over-printing, inventory and waste costs
High speed: up to 11.8 ips
- Great flexibility: for labels from 25.4 mm (width) x 6 mm (length)
- TSC Color Management Program: clear and accurate colours
- Exceptional Quality: 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution in vivid colour, crisp image and sharp text
- Absolute Cost-Effectiveness: digital label print saves more money, with no waste or obsolescence
- Industry Compliance: Delivers GHS-compliant labels and fulfil industry requirements with water, face, abrasion and smudge resistant for long-term durability
The CPX4P is best fit for applications demanding longevity and long-term durability. Thanks to its powdery substance which does not dissolve in liquid, it is more UV-resistant and fade-resistant.
1200 x 1200 dpi
300mm (11.8")/second at 1200 x 600 dpi
Max. print width:
106 mm (4.17")
Max. print length
397 mm (15.63")
|Media Type:||Roll-fed/fanfold, die cut; gap, black mark, continuous; matte paper, glossy paper, PET film, synthetic|
Width: 25.4 mm ~ 120 mm
|Thickness:||0.145 mm ~ 0.255 mm (5.71 ~ 10.04 mil)|
|Core diameter:||3" ID (76mm), max. 7.9″ OD (200 mm)|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 Hi-speed, Ethernet (Ethernet 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T)|
|Operating system:||Windows 10/8.1/ Win 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bit)|
|Operating enviroment:||15°–35° C (59°–95°F) at RH 10–90%|
|Overall dimensions: ||15.20″ (386mm) W, 22.44″ (570mm) D, 15.51″ (394mm) H|
There are no reviews yet