SuperCopier 8" Field SAS hard drive duplication unit (i7 Edition).
The hard drive duplicator unit supports SAS/SATA hard drives and USB3.0 storage devices.It extremely fast operation, high transfer rates, very efficient, and run under Linux Ubuntu. The unit can use to clone data in 2 modes of operation:
1) Mirror mode with 100% bit by bit imaging - any OS and any file system
2) Quick Copy mode (Smart Advanced Copy) that only clone the file systems. It supports NTFS, exFAT, FAT, EXT2-4.
The application automatically scan all the partitions on source drives, it also allows user to chose and select: 1) Automatic scale all partitions 2) Select which partition to scale and relocate 3) not to scale any partition, on the target drives.
It is updated with latest supports for the Windows 10 GPT
The unit built-in with 4 native SAS ports, 6 native USB3.0 ports, eSATA port, 2 USB2.0 ports, and 8" Touchscreen color LCD display.
Multiple operation User can clone SAS hard disk drives from one source drive to 3 target drives (1:3), or from two source drives to two target drives (2:2) all in parallel operation. There are more possibilities with SATA and USB drives
The unit is very compact and easy to carry.
The SuperCopier cloning application is very simple and easy to use and it designed to work with touchscreen navigation icons.
The performance of the unit is very high, clone Solid State Drives (SSD) at 28GB/Min, 1TB WD Blue SATA Hard Disk Drives at 10GB/min.
The application also generates extensive log files and certification. Erase operation is NIST 800-88 compliance.
1) Express Port for supports 1394 device
2) Expansion Port + Expansion Box for supports SCSI storage devices and more interfaces.
Case: Mobile, lightweight, and easy to carry
Display: 8 "(800X600) LED back-light Touchscreen color LCD display
Secure DC-in connector: Keyed and Locked DC-In connector to avoid accidental disconnect in the middle of operation.
Speed: Externally fast and efficient operation with less OS overhead
GUI: The Cloning application is built with large and simple icons and it is easy to navigate
Storage Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE(with supplied adapters), USB3.0, SCSI*, 1394*, PCIE*, Mini-PCIE*, NGFF*
Storage Devices Supported Form Factors: 3.5 inch, 2.5 inch, ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, and Mini-SATA.
Clone Mode: Mirror Image 100% bit by bit, or Quick Capture
• Mirror Image: 100% bit by bit for any size of master and target with any OS. Source and targets drives need to be the same make and size if user needs to boot from the target drives. There is no limitation on what is the source drive file system
- Quick Capture- Advanced Smart Copy mode: Where the cloning and deploying process is done with copy of file system.
- It supports source drives with FAT/NTFS/EXT -2-3-4 file system
- Automatic scan for all the partitions on the source drive
- Optional to scale all partitions, or scale only selective partition by user selection and choice
- Optional not to scale partitions
Flexibility in cloning mode can be 1:3, 2:2 and more modes with use of USB3.0 to SATA adapters
Automatic format and partitions the target drives: On-the-fly during the duplication runs
Flexible Port's Role Assignment: User can re-assign any port a role to be source or target.
Cloning default source ports: One SAS port and one USB3.0 port are set as source ports for cloning operation
Log Files and Certification: The Application generates extensive and detailed log files and certification on the drive duplication and on the erase operations that user can easy export to USB storage devices.
Erase Hard Disk Drives operation: Use DoD 5220-22M, Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, or user define pattern and numbers of iterations. Security Erase and DoD protocols are NIST 800-88 compliance
HPA/ DCO: Application supports detection, open, capture, resize, or erase from HPA/DCO special areas on the drive
Bad Sectors Handling: User can select to skip bad sectors, skip bad blocks, or abort the operations
64 bit addressing: Supports drive up to 16 exabyte
Quick Format Hard Disk Drives: FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT4, HFS
S.M.A.R.T. drive tests: If user intend to erase drive for re-use purpose, it would be recommended to to run some "Health test" on the drive prior to erase process. There are available are 3 type of tests: Short Test (2-5 minutes) which scan random area on the drive, Extended Full Test (Can take hours) that scan the entire drive, or Conveyance Test that identify damage incurred during transporting of the drive, to evaluate the "health" condition of the drive prior to erase operation
Multiple Session Operation: The application can perform imaging, cloning, erase, and quick format operations. User can erase up to 10 storage devices in multiple independence sessions, or clone from one source up to 9 targets (1:9) in one session, or clone from 5 sources to 5 targets (5:5) in 3 separate sessions (With the use of very fast USB3.0 to SATA adapters). Units with i7 CPU is limited to run 8 parallel sessions.
Hardware: The unit is assembled and tested in the USA
Express Card Port Option: An optional port that needs to be installed at the time of purchasing of the main unit. This additional port gives the user the ability to plug and use a few kinds of Express Card adapters with different interfaces,and Express Card media. The user can also clone and erase data from those additional new interfaces and devices. A dual port 1394A/B, PCIE memory (Sony SxS), Mini PCIE SSD (not supported by SATA protocol)
Expansion Port Option and Expansion Box Option: An optional port that needs to be installed at the time of purchasing of the main unit. (The user can choose to configure the main unit with only one connectivity port: Express Card Port or Expansion Port). This additional expansion port gives the user the ability to plug and use Expansion Box with express card reader already installed, and ability to support clone and erase data from SCSI Hard Disk Drive (With the purchasing of the SCSI 2 Hard Disk Drives Option Kit)
- CPU: i7 4th Generation, Quad core CPU
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 internal memory with optional upgrade to 16GB.
- Interface: PCI Express 2.0 SAS/SATA controller supporting 6Gbit/s SAS/SATA interface speeds with maximum data rate of 37GB/min
- Four SAS/SATA power and data combo ports
- Two USB3.0 ports
- Two USB2.0 ports (Generic use)
Back Panel Add-on Ports:
- 2 Audio 3.5mm connectors that support the plug in of speakers, ear phones and/or microphones.
- Four USB3.0 ports.
- e-SATA 6Gbit/s port to plug external storage, or DVD player ("hot" plugged)
- HDMI and Display Port to plug external monitor.
- Supplied universal auto switching 150W UL/CE/PSE external power supply adapter with a keyed and lock in mechanism to avoid accidental disconnection.
- Input Voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz.
- Power Consumption excluding External Drives: 84W
- 5°C - 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing
- Unit Net Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 10.6L" x 7.70W" x 3.80"D (270x194x98)
- Shipping Dimensions: 16"x12"x12"
- Shipping Weight: 13.00 lbs
- Four SATA to 40-pin IDE adapter Kit
- One 2.5” IDE 44-pin adapter.
- One Micro SATA adapter
- One Mini SATA adapter
- Four 29-pin SAS/SATA data and power combo cables
- Miniature USB Keyboard.
- Metal Stand (with swivel360, non swivel)
- Ergo USB Touch Pad.
- ZIF to SATA Adapter.
- SATA to 1.8Inch IDE Adapter
- SATA to USB3.0 Adapter (The user can transform every USB3.0 port into SATA port, with the use of external PS).
- Hard Case with Foam
- Expansion Port + Expansion Box
- Express card Port
- 1394 Express Card Adapter
- SCSI 2 drives KIT
- USB3.0 to SATA 4 Channel Kit convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports at high speed (20GB/min) The Kit includes 4 USB3.0 to SATA drive adapters and one power supply to power 4 SATA hard disk drives: USB3.0 to SATA adapter 4 Channel KIT+ Power
There are no reviews yet