The Labelmoto™ LDX6050C high-speed electric label dispenser dispenses CLEAR wide packaging-type labels and die-cut parts made from paper, polyester, vinyl, acetate, foam, foil, and other materials. The LDX6050C has a photosensor, which ensures that the unit peels, dispenses, and advances accurately and consistently. The liner scrap is automatically rewound for a clean working environment. No tools are required to adjust the dispenser for different label sizes. It also has an adjustable strip plate for hard-to-release labels. The dispenser has a high torque motor to handle the weight of large-diameter label rolls, with a maximum outside roll diameter of 12"/305 mm. The dispenser housing is made from anodized aluminum for durability. The Labelmoto™ LDX6050C label dispenser operates on 100/120 VDC at 50/60 Hz. This label dispenser is made in the U.S. It is suitable for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- Replacement for LD7000C
- Electric label dispenser for wide packaging-type labels made of paper, polyester, vinyl, acetate, foam, foil, and other materials
- NEW built-in hanging capability for use with workbenches and LDHANGER16
- Accepts 1"/25 mm and 3"/76 mm roll core sizes; 12"/305 mm maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 0.25 to 7" (6 to 178 mm) wide and 0.5 to 6" (13 to 152 mm) long
- Feed speed is 3.3"/84 mm per second
- High-torque motor for large-diameter label rolls
Label dispensers and label applicators help remove a label from its
liner or backing paper. They are used in manufacturing, bulk mailing,
packaging, and the food and beverage industry. Manual label applicators
and multi-roll label dispensers are useful for small jobs. The operator
pulls the liner or backing paper around a plate or a bar, peeling the
label away from the liner. High-speed electric label dispensers are
often used in industrial settings. When the operator removes a label, a
sensor detects its absence and switches the motor to advance the label
roll. The label is pulled over a strip plate, which separates the label
and its liner. Electric label dispensers use either a photosensor or a
limit switch as a sensor. Specialized label dispensers of both manual
and electric types are designed for labels of unusual size or material
such as bottle and jar labels, die-cut parts, and hang tabs.
What’s in the Box?
- LDX6050C high-speed electric label dispenser
- Power cord