The Labelmoto® LD6100C SuperSpeed electric label dispenser automatically
peels and advances a wide range of clear labels and die-cut parts made
from clear materials such as vinyl and acetate. The LD6100C has a
photosensor, which ensures that the unit peels, dispenses, and advances
accurately and consistently. The liner scrap is automatically rewound
for a clean working environment and labels are dispensed at 6.6" (168mm) per second!
No tools are required to adjust the dispenser for different label
sizes. It also has an adjustable strip plate for hard-to-release labels.
The dispenser has a high torque motor to handle the weight of
large-diameter label rolls, with a maximum outside roll diameter of
12"/305 mm. The dispenser housing is made from anodized aluminum for
durability. The Labelmoto® LD6100C label dispenser operates on 100/120
VDC at 50/60 Hz. This label dispenser is made in the U.S. It is suitable
for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- SuperSpeed electric label dispenser for most types of clear labels made of paper, vinyl, acetate, polyester, foam, foil, and other materials
- NEW built-in hanging capability for use with workbenches and LDHANGER16
- Accepts 1"/25 mm and 3"/76 mm roll core sizes; 12"/305 mm maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 0.25 to 4.75" (6 to 121 mm) wide and 0.5 to 6" (13 to 152 mm) long
- Feed speed is 6.6"/168 mm per second
- Automatically rewinds liner scrap for cleaner working environment
Check out our brand new Labelmoto Electric Label Dispensers here .
Label dispensers and label applicators help remove a label from its
liner or backing paper. They are used in manufacturing, bulk mailing,
packaging, and the food and beverage industry. Manual label applicators
and multi-roll label dispensers are useful for small jobs. The operator
pulls the liner or backing paper around a plate or a bar, peeling the
label away from the liner. High-speed electric label dispensers are
often used in industrial settings. When the operator removes a label, a
sensor detects its absence and switches the motor to advance the label
roll. The label is pulled over a strip plate, which separates the label
and its liner. Electric label dispensers use either a photosensor or a
limit switch as a sensor. Specialized label dispensers of both manual
and electric types are designed for labels of unusual size or material
such as bottle and jar labels, die-cut parts, and hang tabs.
What’s in the Box?
- LD6100C electric clear label dispenser
- Power cord