The LAB8515 vertical Wraparound labeler can handle various sizes of round containers. The unit comes with a solid base to reach high speeds while maintaining stability.
The Wraparound labeler is controlled by a smart controlling device that can be customized to the clients' processes. New stafff can be trained easily to maintain the machine.
The internal controller is very easy to use and it does not need a lot of training to handle the machine.
The LAB8515 transports round containers in an upright position to apply the labels onto the side of the bottles and jars.
It can supply the labels onto the bottles or jars made out of glass, plastic or other materials.
The system can be used as an standalone wrap around labeler or you can integrate the labeler in a production line with machinery like filling, capping or induction sealing machines.
There are different options available. You can implement a printer or loading and collecting tables as well as additional converyor belts.
The wrap around labeler can easily be used with many different sizes of bottles and jars or other round products.
With the handwheels you can adjust the system fast and precisely to your demand.
The wrap around labeler is made of stainless steel.
- The label applicator has been designed for easy reloading to reduce time wasted for operation personnel to refill the labels, increasing production efficiency.
- Made with high quality anodized aluminum alloy, the labeler has outstanding aesthetics while being easy to maintain and durable for long term use.
- Fine or coarse adjustments are easily made accordingly via the hand wheel mechanism to suit the customers various product size and labeling positions.
- Made with 304 stainless steel, allowing for easy maintenance and remains in perfect condition after long term operations.
Operation & Functions
- 30 Lots cross memory module
The cross memory modules records the best labeling setting methods, boosting productivity and speeds up changeover process, which will also allow new personnel to condition quickly.
- Labeling Delay Function
The labeling delay function is ideal for small scale adjustments and will calculate dispensing speed and position.
- Labeling Quantity Count Function
Records and displays quantity of products labeled via a large display panel.
- Production Preset Function
A built-in counter keeps track of the number of products labeled to control production or to be used I batch mode, stopping the machine automatically when target production has been reached.
- Miss Label Set
Prevents product mislabeling to ensure product accuracy during production and to fulfill production QC procedures.
- Built- in Troubleshoot
The built-in troubleshooting assists operators to find prompt solutions to operation problems, helping avoid shutdown costs by finding quick solutions.
- It is tested by the European CE & UL standards.
|Supply Voltage||220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase|
|Conveyor Speed||22m/min max. (customizing optional)|
|Dispensing Speed||40m/min max.|
|Applicator Height||180mm / 200mm / 250mm|
|Label Size||170mm x 300mm max.|
|Dimension||2420mm(L) x 1380mm(W) x 1350mm(H)|
We produce different bottle and jar labeler. Please contact us with your inquiry
There are no reviews yet