LAB510-SOLII - Print&Apply in combination with marking device
The LAB510 labeller from JMV Robotics automatically applies
self-adhesive labels to a wide variety of products, with a throughput of up to
6000 per hour. This LAB510 can label your products, any product with a flat
surface up to a maximum height of 60mm and a width of 320mm.
Both paper and plastic labels can be processed directly from
the roll. Transparent labels can also be processed automatically with the
machine (an ultrasonic sensor is required for this, which is available for an
extra charge of 300 EUR). Seals with a transparent or opaque backing layer can
also be processed. It should be noted that there should be no perforation
between the labels, as otherwise the backing material is in danger of tearing.
By expanding the ADR SOL printer, the printing of product
information such as barcodes, serial numbers or the expiry date can be easily
integrated into the production process.
The ADR SOL printer
The ADR SOL printer is an inkjet printer for many different
surfaces, whose printing process is based on HP technology.
The printer is controlled via a separate touch screen panel,
which makes it easy to set up the system.
Of course, the system can be switched to many different
languages such as English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
Specifications of the ADR SOL printer:
- Print resolution: 300dpi
- Printable heights: 1ph =12,6/ 2ph=25,4/ 3ph=38,1 / 4ph=50,8 / 5ph=63,5/ 6ph=76,2
- Counters can be set: Seriel no., counter no., pallet no., etc.
- Print speed: 0-60m/min (300dpi)
- Conveyor speed: automatically calculated or with external synchroniser
- Barcodes: UPCS, UPCE, EAN13, EAN8, INT25, CODE39, CODE128, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, QR
- Date format: carious options - user defined
- Touch screen: capacitive screen
- Ink management: ink consumption measurement system, guaranteed original HP cartridge
- Installation: standard side print, down print or anti-shock bracket if required, optional spring mechanism
- Power consumption: AC 100V-24V/ 50-60Hz, 200VA
- Power output: 30VDC 3A
- Certifications: CE, FCC
Automatic Input Hopper (Options IH510)
The input hopper allows products to be automatically fed
onto the conveyor belt. Depending on the thickness of the products, they can be
stacked. An optional Input Hopper extension is available to both increase
capacity and handle wider product widths.
The Input Feeder is also available separately to feed
products onto a conveyor belt or into another device. Price on request.
Sealing (TT500 option)
This option of the LAB510 labellers increases the contact
pressure on the cards and is available as an option. While with normal cards
the stacking of the cards is sufficient to fix the stickers firmly on the
media, with loose cards or phone cards an increased pressure is required to
ensure that the activation code does not become visible prematurely.
Get a first impression of the machine:
For more information: