ADR Hurricane 2 CD BD DVD Burning Robot Introduction
ADR's Hurricane DVD burning robots are the perfect solution for fast-paced
productions of CD-R DVD-R and BD-R media. The Hurricane 2 is a fully
fledged automatic disc publishing system that delivers world class label
print results thanks to the included PowerPro III thermal printer. The
Hurricane 2 is equipped with 2 state-of-the-art CD/DVD/BD combo burners
and a 125 disc input bin. Once you start a copy job, the patented ADR
industrial disc grabber arm automates the entire disc placing process so
no supervision is required.
Hurricane CD/DVD/BD duplicator is subsequently expandable with up to 8
burners and a 600 disc capacity magazine. It already supports 8 cm CDs
and DVDs, as well as business card formats.
for ADR means that you can flexibly upgrade your system with new
printing possibilities or recording drives thanks to our modular design
philosophy. This ensures that your investment is protected and
future-proof as well as limiting the impact on the environment. Some of our customers have been working with the same ADR robot for 10 years.
Operating the Hurricane DVD Burning Robot
Whether as a single user, network or standalone device, never was creating CD/DVD/BDs from your network so easy.
If you combine the ADR Hurricane CD/DVD/BD Duplicator with the Power Pro III you have a high-quality publishing system which generates the best possible results worldwide. You will be delighted with the photorealistic print results.
This DVD Burning Robot in the PC-controlled version is connected via eSATA and USB. The purchase price includes the standalone software PADUS DiscJuggler Pro. A network software is available for a surcharge.
By doing this you can control the CD/DVD/BD copy of any number of workstations from your network.
With the included Web interface, you can directly send burning jobs from any client PC to the device without having to install a complicated software. Creating an image, add labels, select number of producing media. Ready!
Features of the Hurricane I
- Networkable LAN / WAN with an unlimited number of clients and multiple focal stations.
- Direct digital-to-digital copying of a disc with "on-the-fly," or on the hard disk.
- Can simultaneously write different copies on all parallel CD-R.
- Can simultaneously control multiple CD autoloader (robots).
- Expandable with to up to 8 Drives
- Can perform the following functions:
- Copy CD-ROM CD Image File
- Copy CD Image File to CD Recorder (supports CD image files that were created on a CD pre-mastering application)
- Can process output of for example based Easy CD ™ or other ASPI CD pre-mastering application to multiple
- CD-R drives
- Batch Copy Mode
- Customise CD/DVDs
- This bundle comes complete including the current PowerPro III Thermal Printer.
- Professional Audio Duplication.
- 2 CD/DVD/BD -Combo burners (SATA, CD-R/DVD-R 16x/40x and DL)
- Verification through a "low level compare" of the master and CD-Copy to check if the copy is correct
- Sophisticated Audio Resynchronization reading mode for high reliability when copying a digital audio CD
(CD-DA / COMPACT DISC) in professional applications.
- "On-the-fly" to correct the Error sectors.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for beginners and experts (Windows or Linux)
ADR DVD duplicators are designed easily withstand 24 hour work shifts. The robust mechanics and quality workmanship make the ADR CD / DVD duplicator part of the most reliable industrial machines in the CD/DVD Duplication world.
Judge for yourself:
We are happy to give you a reference customers in your neighborhood or cause you the equipment on request ago.