- Max. compatibility for all burners.
- Stable and sturdy construction ermöglicht enables a long life span.
- BIOS upgrade comfortably available.
- Optional network software available
- 2 CD/DVD-combo burners (Pioneer BDR-208DBK CD-R/DVD-R/BD-R up to 40x/16x/15xBDR SL/14xBDRDL/8xLTH and DL). Inkjet, Thermo- or Thermo-Retransfer printer (also upgradable afterwards)
- Networkable LAN/WAN with an unlimited amount of jobs and clients
- Direct digital-to-digital copying of a CD with "on-the-fly," or via hard disk
- Can simultaneously write various copies onto all CD/DVD/BD-R parallel
- Burns and prints asynchronised
- Can perform the following options:
- Copy CD/DVD/BD-ROM to CD/DVD/BD image file
- Copy CD/DVD/BD image file to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray recorder (supports CD/DVD/BD image files which have been created on a CD /DVD/BD premastering application
- Can easily process the output of f.i. Easy CD™
- Processing of different Iso images
- Audio Professional Duplication
- Low costs
- Multiple simultaneous duplicating
- Verification of data
- Data compare via Compare
- Overburning possible
- Decompression und Conversion of MP3/'WAV-Data
- API-interface available
- Alternative Linux Software available
- 125 disk magazine
- Supports 8cm media (optional)
- Supports the following formats: DVD-5, DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-Audio, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, Dual Layer, CD-ROM mode 1, CD-ROM mode 2, CD-ROM/XA (mode 2 form 1 & form 2), CD-DA (Audio CD), MixedMode CD, Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD, Photo CD (single session & multisession), HFS, ISO 9660, CD-Bridge, CD-Extra, CD+G, ISRC, multisession, name-card CD, 21 min CD, 63 min CD, 74min CD, 80min CD, CD-R und CD-RW
Rapid Exchange Service
Optionally, you can select additional service benefits from ADR to ensure your production.
With the rapid exchange service your system is set back in operation within 48 hours or you will receive a replacement machine with similar specifications for the duration of the repair.
You get free phone, e-mail, Skype and remote support and we provide an analysis directly after the description provided by you.
After that all measures are taken to ensure your production.