Are you looking for software to control an Epson Discproducer for creating DICOM patient CDs/DVDs and Blu-Rays that works reliably and quickly?
With the DISCUS Dicom Media Center Producer software you turn your PC into a DICOM Store SCP network unit that receives jobs in the network from any DICOM workstation or directly from any modality with DICOM Store SCU Class.
A push of a button in the PACS or on the modality is all it takes to transfer patient data to be creat CDs or DVDs fully automatically and printed with an individual label without any confusion. After creation, the media contain the examination images and findings as well as a freely selectable DICOM viewing software.
• Operation via web interface
• Direct firing from any modality
• Self-sufficient, PACS-independent system
• Highest security standards
• Web-based software with multi-user access from any computer in the network
• Multi DVD orders for large trials
• Epson Discproducer status reports via web interface
• Automated creation of multi-patient media (e.g. for KV inquiries)
• Automated creation of anonymized media
Optionally available with DMC.Producer V6:
• Q/R module with web interface for creating burn jobs at any workstation in the network
• DMC.Import Module incl. temporary archive for viewing the studies
• Module for connecting additional Epson DiscProducers
• Prepared for the DMC.Portal module for the autonomous provision of the studies for referrers and those who continue to treat them