DISCUS DMC.Producer eX
DICOM patient's media - burning & printing
You are looking for a DICOM CD robot that works reliable and fast?
The DISCUS Producer is the solution for creating patient CDs / DVDs and Blu-Rays. With a push of a button the patient media are created fully automatic and printedwith an individual label. Studies can be send directly from the PACS or the modalities. The media contain the examination images and reports as well as a selectable DICOM viewing software.
The DISCUS systems are DICOM Store SCP network units which receive orders from each DICOM workstation or modality with DICOM Store SCU-Class in the network. The EPSON Disc Producer system combined with the DISCUS DMC. Proucer Software processes a large number of jobs at the same time.
The DISCUS software is controlled via web interface which can be used to view order status, error messages and all EPSON status messages. In addition, jobs can be called up via Query/Retrieve.
The complete system consists of an Epson Disc Producer, a high quality and sustainable server hardware and our DISCUS Software. With an additional service contract we guarantee fast support via remote maintenance and a fast exchange of defect components.
- Contactless system, no user interference necessary
- Operation via web interface
- Direct burning from the modalities.
- Self-sufficient, PACS independent system
- Years of experience in the market
- More than 1.000 media with one ink set
- Web-Server operation (does not need a monitor, keyboard or mouse)
- Web-Interface to recall the queue and to burn individual orders
- Single and multi-patient media
- Support all SOP classes incl. DICOM SR (Structured Reports)
- Integrated DICOM-Viewer for WINDOWS and MAC
- Implementation of costumers DICOM-Viewer preferences possible (the licence must be available)
- DICOM and HTML-images on all media
- DICOM DIR Directory
- Compatible with DICOM 3.0 Part 10
- Support the IHE-recommendation according to PDI format (Portable Data for Imaging)
- Auto start Splash-Screen of media compatible with individual web sites (optional)
- Studies >650 MB will be automatically recognized and burned on DVD
- Dynamic control function of the SCP-Server through AE-Title for an individual and combined use of:
- DICOM Secondary Capture Interface for DICOM incompatible modalities (optional)
DICOM MEDIA CENTER - Epson Discproducer
- EPSON Discproducer™ PP-100III
- USB 3.0
- 2 burners, 1 printer
- Up to 30 CDs,DVDs & BDs (burning/printing) per hour
- 2 clips for 100 media
- Eays replace of maintenance cartridge and the drives (no need to send in)
DISCUS DMC Server
- Windows 10 OS 64Bit, Quad Core Prozessor, min. 8GB RAM, min. 250 GB Festplatte, 10/100/1000 MB Network
For further information, click here.
- 12 months warranty
DISCUS license terms:
a.) The license is linked to various hardware components plus the computer name. Therefore, the license application may only be submitted after the installation has been completed. Until then, you can work with a fully functional temporary demo license. If something has to or should be changed later, then it is necessary to inform the DISCUS support. At the same time, the current license file plus the new hardware ID after the change has been made must be sent.
b.) In the case of a new license to be created, this will be done free of charge within the framework of an existing software service contract. If there is no service contract, a processing fee will be charged for creating the new license.
c.) If, based on the new hardware ID, it is determined that components other than those announced have changed, a new license will be charged in this case.