*NEW* The Crunch 250 HDD/SDD NSA/CSS EPL Destroyer now has a plastic door for the operators to see the Drives actually being destroyed!
Simple and safe to operate, destruction of media is guaranteed. The optional SSD adapter also enables Solid State Drives to be destroyed.
For companies requiring the utmost security, the Crunch 250 provides a perfect accompaniment to a degausser. It is also an ideal solution for companies who recycle used media storage devices.
The unique Log System records all operating and destruction information which can be saved and printed, giving hard copy evidence of complete destruction.
When destruction logging is required simply connect a PC or Laptop to the Crunch 250 and open the logging program. Click on the “Find Machine” button and all the unit details will be automatically entered into the log including model, serial number and firmware version. Further data regarding operator, customer and media is then entered via keyboard (or optional barcode scanner).
Once the destruction process is complete, the lower portion of the screen will show all the details of the destruction including date, time, Media Serial number, and confirmation that the media was destroyed successfully.
Neat and compact the Crunch 250 can destroy media in just 9 seconds making it time efficient and office friendly. It is simple to operate and has inbuilt safety features. A LCD display shows progress of the destruction.
1. The operator opens the door and inserts the drive.
2. Closing the door energises the unit and pressing the button starts the destruction process. Progress is shown on the LCD.
3. When the display shows the process is complete the door is opened and the destroyed drive can be removed.
The safety interlocks ensures operators cannot put fingers, clothing etc in the crushing area whilst the moving parts are energised.
- Power Supply: 115v 60Hz or 220v –240v 50Hz (Specify when ordering)
- Power Consumption: 4A 115v 60Hz or 2A 220v—240v 50Hz
- Crush Time: 9 Seconds (Continuous Operation)
- Destruction Capacity: per hour: 250 Full Height, 500 Laptop Hard Drives.
- Media Destroyed: SATA, PATA, SCSI, Fibre Channel, Notebook/Laptop Hard Drives (3½” and 2½“ All formats and types up to 1.66” height) / with optional SSD Adapter: SSD’s
- Operating Environment: 41°f —104°f (5°C — 40°C)
- Humidity: 10 to 80% (noncondensing)
- Unit Size (W x H x D): 9 x 18 x 15” (24 x 47 x 38cm)
- Weight: 74lbs (34 kg)
- Controls: On/Off Power Switch, Destroy Button, Stop/Reverse Button
- Indicators: Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)
- Connectivity: Bi Universal Serial Bus. 2.0 Full Speed (USB)
- Warranty: 12 months back to base, all parts & labour included.
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.5 x 2.8” (10 x 12 x 7cm)
- Destruction Capacity: One: Standard SSD
- Weight: 6lbs (3kg)
- Shipping Weight: 9lbs (4kg)
There are no reviews yet