This controller is built in a 7 bay case, building a 1 to 5 copy tower for CD, DVD and Blu-Ray.
Additionally, a hard disc can be integrated with this controller. For that, the appropriate installation angle is necessary.
Besides, a USB adapter can be user to transfer ISO image files from a PC to the hard disc.
This adapter can be found in the category "Accessories for Towers"
The controller has 4 buttons, which allows a smooth navigation.
They perform the functions Up, Down, OK and Escape. The display LCD is equipped with a blue background light.
- High compatibility for all disc formats such as CD, DVD, Blu-ray and BDXL.
- Very compact design, to fit a standard slot 5,25".
- On-Board 64-bit 128MB DDR memory and 32-bit core processor to ensure reliability and high speed copying.
- Standalone, no PC or additional software necessary.
- Supports 7 different languages.
- Firmware updates can be easily done.
This is the first controller which supports 64-bit DDR2 Memory Buffer.
It is 4x faster than normal SDRAM Buffer.
The 64-bit DDR2 is the only Art Chip that can ensure high speed copying and a stable performance at the same time.
In this way, you reduce the error rate and raise your productivity.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, French, Italian
7 languages are available in the menu.
Supports diverse disc formats
BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW,
Dual Layer,DVD±R , CD-ROM, CD-RW, CD-I, Audio CD, Video CD, CD+G, CD-TEXT, Bootable CD,
Mixed-mode CD, Multi-session CD, CD-Extra, Business Card CD, 3” Mini CD-R.
- Supports the following speeds 10x BD, 16x DVD, 48x CD .
- The new controller board design ensures a reliable power supply and stability.
- The use of DDR2 buffer memory corresponds the highest industrial standard.
- Synchronous Load & Copy Technology optimizes the charging process during copy.
- The firmware can be easily updated.
- 7 different languages can be chosen in the menu.
- You can protect accounts using password control.