is a special price for a used/refurbished machine plus compressor,
completely maintained, well tested and with a guarantee of 6 months.
Cleaned spray head, new lamp and 1 litre of UV laquer included that lasts for about 10.000 discs.
(Price for a new machine is 8.210 € - can be found HERE )
About the Art Coater
revolutionary desktop product allows coating of inkjet printed CD/DVD
discs, complementing the innovative 'ADR PrintPro' range of CD/DVD
Inkjet printed discs offer the benefits of full digital 'Direct-to-disc-surface' printing with fantastically high resolution. However being water-based, the inks can smudge with moisture.
UV (Ultra Violet) technology a clear coating of approximately 3 microns
is applied evenly over the printed surface of the disc resulting in
'instant-dry' which enables you to place the disc directly into a PVC
wallet without sticking. (Costs per disc about 1-2 Cents )
unique technology involves applying a precision amount of controlled
lacquer onto the surface of the disc, then moving the disc under a UV
lamp to instantly cure the surface.
Technologies 'Adjustable Coating Head Technology' allows the user to
fine tune the process to achieve the desired finish from full gloss to
satin depending on preference and disc surface type.
Unlike other disc-coating methods the 'Adjustable Coating Head Technology' is designed with minimal maintenance in mind.
Clean and virtually odourless, the Artcoater is designed to be used in a
printing and duplication environment, with the benefit of low cost
the surface of discs enhances and enriches the colours as well as
applying a durable moisture resistant, protective coat.
The Artcoater Auto is a standalone 250 disc robot auto load/unload unit, with a cycle time of approx 35 seconds per disc.
Loading and unloading of disc can be performed during the production cycle.
Adjustable Coating Head Technology, ensures consistent quality every
disc. The precision robotic head ensures precise placement of disc onto
the turntable every time.
- 4 line LCD
- 6 button interface giving adjustable:
- Precision coating area
- Elapsed UV drying time
- Selectable count quality
- UV (Ultra Violet) coating applied by Copytrax Technologies 'Adjustable Coating Head Technology' patent applied for.
- 120 discs per hour
- Adjustable for coating and finish - satin/gloss
- Robotic carriage and turntable - 'designed-in' durability
- UV Lamp and reflector assembly
- UV Lamp operation 5,000 hours (easy to change)
- Large surface area 'Carbon Filter' replaceable consumables
- Self-purging - low maintenance 'Adjustable Coating Head Technology'
- 110/240 V 50-60 Hz
- Air input - >(70psi) 6 BAR - 15 litre minimum tank recommended
- UV laquer - Copytrax Artcoat UV 1 litre
- 7,000 - 120mm disc per litre approx.
- Note that system needs to be vented to outside atmosphere
Dimensions W x H x L (mm) + Weight (kg)
330 x 700 x 750 39
(not including extractor or piping)