About the ADR SOL Printer
The ADR SOL printer is an inkjet printer for many different surfaces.
The printing method is based on HP technology.
We can mount from 1 up to 6 printheads together. This means we can offer a print height from 12,7 mm up to 76,2 mm.
Due to many different ink options we can offer inks for your unique needs.
If you have porous products we can offer you normal water-based inks.
If you need to print on non-porous substrates like plastic, wood, metal or glass we offer solvent inks. We even offer you special inks if you want to print onto eggs or other special surfaces.
The ADR SOL printer is always mounted to a conveyor belt.
The moving product will be printed automatically with your text, barcode or QR code. Optionally you can load the ADR SOL printer automatically with our Input feeder.
Most users for sure will combine the Input feeder with the printing module to have an automatic printing solution.
Controlling the ADR SOL printer
The ADR SOL printer is controlled with a touch screen panel.
You can easily set up the system through this integrated controller.
The controller for the ADR SOL Solvent Ink printer is easy to use as you can change to many different languages like English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
Features of the ADR SOL printer
The ADR SOL is available with 1,2,3,4,5,6 printheads ( the max. height is 76,2mm)
The unit can be use as manual solution or can be equipped
with an automatic input feeder
Different inks are available for different needs (porous & non-porous surfaces)
- The printer can print horizontal or vertical
- Controller with Touchscreen terminal to setup the unit
ADR SOL printer specification:
- Printing resolution: 300dpi
- Printable heights (up to mm): 1ph=12,7/ 2ph=25,4/ 3ph=38,1/ 4ph=50,8/ 5ph=63,5/ 6ph=76,2
- Counters can be set: Series No., Counter No., Pallet No., etc.
- Printing speed: 0-60m/min (300 dpi)
- Conveyor speed: auto-calculated or use external synchonizer
- Barcodes: UPCS, UPCE, EAN13, EAN8, INT25, CODE39, CODE128, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, QR
- Date format: different options - user defined
- Touchscreen: capacitive screen
- Ink managment: measuring system for ink consumption, original HP in cartrdige guaranteed
- Installation: Standard side printing, down printing or anti-shock braket if needed, optional spring mechanism
- Power input: AC 100V-24V/50-60Hz, 200 VA
- Power Output: 30VDC 3A
- Certificates: CE, FCC