About the device
ADR Hurricane CD Burning Robots are an excellent choice for fast paced productions of CD-R, DVD-R and Blu-ray media. For best possible print results we recommend our fully automated Hurricane CD Burning Robot. It's equipped with a state-of-the-art CD/DVD/BD writer drive, a TEAC P-55C thermal retransfer printer and a 125 disc input bin capacity. Once a job is started the system works fully automatically, feeding discs into the writer and printer with its
patented ADR industrial robotic grabber arm. this device works highly
reliable and comes is often used for on-demand productions.
the Hurricane BD/DVD/CD burning robot is subsequently expandable with
up to 8 burners and a 600 disc input bin and it already supports 8 cm
CDs and DVDs, as well as business card formats. In addition to being able to upgrade the internal capacity you can have our ADR duplicators modified to Blu-ray by us. By doing so you can protect your investment and remain flexible for the future.
Sustainability for ADR means that you can flexibly upgrade your system with new printing possibilities or recording drives. Only by doing this your investvion is guaranteed to be long term economic. Some of our customers have been working with the same ADR robot for 10 years. This does not only protect your investment, but also the environment.
Operating the Hurricane CD Burning Robot
Whether as a single user, network or standalone device, never was creating CD / DVD / BDs from your network so easy.
Combining the ADR Hurricane CD/DVD/BD Duplicator with the Power Pro III you have a high-quality publishing system which generates the best possible results worldwide. You will be delighted with the photorealistic print results.
This CD burning robot in PC-controlled version is supplied via eSATA and USB on the data. The purchase price includes the standalone software PADUS DiscJuggler Pro. A network software is available for a surcharge.
By doing this you can control the CD/DVD/BD copy jobs of any number of workstations from your network.
With the included Web interface, you can directly send burning jobs from any client PC to the device without having to install a complicated software. Creating an image, add labels, select number of producing media. Ready!
Features of the Hurricane I
- Networkable LAN / WAN with an unlimited number of clients and multiple focal stations.
- Direct digital-to-digital copying of a disc with "on-the-fly," or on the hard disk.
- Can simultaneously write different copies on all parallel CD-R.
- Can simultaneously control multiple CD autoloader (robots).
- Expandable with to up to 8 Drives
- Can perform the following functions:
- Copy CD-ROM CD Image File
- Copy CD Image File to CD Recorder (supports CD image files that were created on a CD pre-mastering application)
- Can process output of for example based Easy CD ™ or other ASPI CD pre-mastering application to multiple
- CD-R drives
- Batch Copy Mode
- Customise CD/DVDs
- This bundle comes complete including the current TEAC P-55C Thermal Re-Transfer Printer.
- Professional Audio Duplication.
- 1 CD/DVD/BD -Combo burner (SATA, CD-R/DVD-R 16x/40x and DL)
- Verification through a "low level compare" of the master and CD-Copy to check if the copy is correct
- Sophisticated Audio Resynchronization reading mode for high reliability when copying a digital audio CD
(CD-DA / COMPACT DISC) in professional applications.
- "On-the-fly" to correct the Error sectors.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for beginners and experts (Windows or Linux)
ADR DVD duplicators are designed easily withstand 24 hour work shifts. The robust mechanics and quality workmanship make the ADR CD / DVD duplicator part of the most reliable industrial machines in the CD/DVD Duplication world.
Judge for yourself:
We are happy to give you a reference customers in your neighborhood or cause you the equipment on request ago.