About the TEAC AP- 150t BD
Thanks to the web browser based control
software TrueNet LX eliminates software installation on client PCs
complete and the copy system can be controlled from any computer .
TrueNet LX runs on all major operating systems (MAC / WIN / Linux) and
with any of the known browsers (Firefox , Safari, Opera , IE, Chrome ,
The AP - 150t supports standard CD and
DVD copies can be but equipped with optional Blu- ray Disc burner . In
addition, the parallel operation of two independent jobs (eg CD copies
in parallel with DVD copies ) of course .
To round off the result with a
brilliant label printing , and the AP- 150t relies on the quality
unbeatable thermal re-transfer printer TEAC P -55C , which in
photorealistic quality prints you crisp images directly onto the
appropriate medium .
- On -demand disc publishing system (CD, DVD Printers & Copiers )
- Input capacity : 150 Discs
- Shaft Capacity: 75 discs
- Shaft : 4
- Mixed media possible
- 2 BD recorder 8x speed
- Supported Formats : BD- R , BD -RE , CD -R -RW, DVD -R -RW + R + RW, Double Layer and Dual Layer
- 1 TEAC P -55C printer
- Thermal Re-Transfer and TEAC Thermal Dye Sublimation technology
- Resolution max . 290lpi
- Internal High Performance Control Center
- Gigabit network connection for instant integration into your network
- Stand-alone operation via LCD touchpad possible
- Software: TrueNet LX , web browser based software for the duplication and printing of special CD-R/DVD-Medien
- including 5x floating Web Client and Label Designer
- Windows , MAC and Linux compatible
- Live status display bins bands
- E -mail notification of status possible
- Assignment of rights for users by Admin possible
- Can be upgraded to TrueNet FX
- Special features: incl VersaMax
ribbon, 12 months warranty ( including heating unit , printhead and
drive roller up to 20,000 prints )
No additional installation of software
packages on each computer in the network is necessary. TrueNet LX
(optional TrueNet FX) is completely based web browser and runs reliably
with Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox , Safari and other web browsers
. The prerequisite for this is that Java is enabled. The software runs
complete operating system independent , so it does not matter whether
you are using a 32 bit or 64 bit operating system , whether Windows 95 ,
98, 2000 , XP , Vista , Windows 7 , MAC OSX or Linux is installed. Each
user in the network can create jobs , alter, start, stop, and track the
status - directly in his web browser.
User-friendly web browser -based software.
Windows, Mac and Linux compatible .
Integrated Label Designer .
Drag -and-drop data for mastering , DVD Video or Blu -ray ™ media.
They Verfielfältigen media from any computer on their network.
5 Simultaneous floating Userlicences included .
Real-time status query on bay , the media and ribbon.
Email Event Notification to any users.
New allocation possible of work priorities .
Supporting multi-disc sets.
Software upgrade for more users , functions and API available ( TrueNet FX).