Primera labeller AP362e
Primeras label applicators are the perfect semiautomatic label solution for cylindrical containers as well as conical containers such as bottles, cans, jars and tubes.
The built-in pressure arm ensures that the labels are applied firmly and without angles (corners).
The AP-Seriel label applicator will be able to work faster and more accurately. You can produce and sell more products thanks to faster work.
Apply labels quickly and accurately
With an AP label applicator, speeds of up to 1200 labels per hour were detected in the lab. The labels are applied without wrinkles and give your product a professional look ..
The label applicators of the AP series are an ideal complement to the Primera LX or CX label printers. Of course, you can also use them without a Primera printer with most OFFSET labels or other pre-printed labels.
AP362e is the bigger model with more capabilities. It can apply one or two different labels to a container at the same time. Using an LED display, the user can always see exactly how many end products are already provided with the corresponding labels.
- Simple setup and operation
- Accurate front and back label application (AP362e model only) with variable distance
- Fast labels can be applied at approx. (135mm) per second, which means up to 1200 containers per hour, depending on the label
- Compact dimensions - fits almost every table
- Professional design - one of the only semi-automatic label applicators with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emission certificates! Certifications
- Built for industrial use - extra heavy duty for longevity.