About the Top Labeler LAB8215
The Top Automatic Labeling Machine is controlled by a Japanese micro process controller, incorporated into the micro stepper motors, allowing efficient, accurate, and precise labeling performance, providing the finest image of the product.
The user friendly hand wheel mechanism allows easy and efficient adjustments of the labeling position and other corresponding structures. The touch panel control all the parameters without complex adjustments needed. Both regular staff and temporary personnel will be able to operate the machine with short training, maximizing the flexibility when arranging human labor force.
Labeling quantity, pre-count function, and missing label detection ensure a production accuracy, helping both management and production. Together, they form a full time QC engineer watching over your production efficiency and accuracy.
- The main labeling structure is made from S304 stainless steel and hardened anodized aluminum. Maintenance is easy and efficient.
- The labeler’s control system utilizes a large touch screen panel certified by CE and UL regulations for efficient and effective monitoring of the labeling results.
- Control box and external connection of the labeler pass CE Marking and UL safety regulation with IP65 level to ensure the control system life time and stability.
- Utilizes a Panasonic’s micro process controller PLC, ensuring a fast and steady performance.
- Label dispensing is driven by a stepper motor in order to maintain the labeling accuracy at high speed with high efficiency while keeping the power consumption low. (For high speed demands, a servo motor can also be used instead)
- Famous branded fiber optics and infrared sensor are utilized for precise detection and signal triggering without interference.
- Standard application widths of 180mm and 250ml are also optional. The applicator is ready for future hot foil printer assembly attachment.
- The labeler comes equipped with an adjustable hand wheel assembly, providing efficient and effective adjustments of label positioning for maximum production output.
Machine Component Advantages
- Maintenance is easy and efficient.
- Delicate VFD controller ensures speed stability and +/-0.5% inaccuracy rate.
- Guide rail portion is made with high quality aluminum covered with hard-wearing industrial plastic to ensure accurate labeling and product protection, keeping the customer’s product attractive and in perfect condition.
- Labeler base is made of stainless steel to ensure full anti-rusting. This design ensures that the machine and production space hygiene are maintained which is normally neglected by other manufacturers.
- Wheels keep the machine portable, which is convenient when shifting to different production lines. This supportive mobile strength increases the value of your investment.
|Supply Voltage||220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase|
|Conveyor Speed||40m/min max.|
|Dispensing Speed||40m/min max.|
|Applicator Height||180mm / 200mm / 250mm|
|Label Size||170mm x 300mm max.|
|Dimension||1500mm(L) x 941mm(W) x 1593mm(H)|
Please contact us for your needs.
There are no reviews yet