LAB8215 Labeler for precise labeling of packaging tops
The LAB8215 Top Automatic Labeling Machine offers an adaptable solution for various industries. It is widely used in the food,
pharmaceutical and cosmetic, and cosmetic industries, as well as in the logistics and retail sectors. The seamless integration
of advanced microprocessor controllers into the micro-stepping motors ensures efficient and precise labeling performance.
Effortless adjustments to labeling positions and other relevant points are made through an easily understandable handwheel
mechanism. The touch panel controls all parameters, making the machine easily operable for both skilled personnel
and temporary staff after a short training, thereby maximizing flexibility in workforce deployment. The LAB8215 is specifically
designed for top labeling on flat packaging. Fast, easy and tool-free conversion for different packaging and label sizes promises
maximum flexibility and productivity.
Highlights of the LAB8215
- The labeler's control system uses a touchscreen panel certified according to CE and UL regulations.
- A microprocessor controller PLC from Panasonic is used to ensure fast and stable performance.
- A sensitive VFD controller ensures speed stability and an accuracy rate of +/-0.5%.
- Effortless upgrades allow the integration of hot foil printer controls for optimized label customization.
- Modular design concepts simplify maintenance, while flexible adjustments enable rapid conversion in case of production plan changes.
- The use of high-quality stainless steel and anodized, hardened aluminum alloys ensures the durability and stability of the machine.
|Label Size||H:170mm x L:300mm Max.|
|Maximum Label Roll Size ||300mm|
|Label Roll Core|| 76mm|
|Output Speed ||40m/min max.|
|Conveyor Speed ||40m/min max.|
|Conveyor Width ||180mm|
|Dispensing Drive||Stepper Motor|
|Machine Dimensions (mm) ||1500mm (L) x 941mm (W) x 1593mm (H)|
|Power Supply Voltage||220/110 Vac 50/60Hz 1 phase|
|Weight (net.)||Approx. 150 kg|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
Would you like more information?
Click here to download the datasheet.