Graff Audio Casette Tape Digitizer
About the Digitizer:
The Graff Audio Cassette Tape Digitizer is perfect for those wanting to convert a large number of audio cassette tapes to Digital WAV files quickly. The Graff hardware hooks up to your PC via serial port and dedicated sound card and converts your tapes to digital format at 8x normal speed. Just give each side of your cassette tape a file name in the software, press auto, and your tape is converted to digital in minutes.
- Simple software user interface for use with Graff specified soundcard
- GEM Master cassette deck controlled via PC serial COM port.
- Master cassette deck digitizes at 8 x speed.
- 8 x speed produces 22020 samples per second taking approx. 6 minutes for a C90 cassette
- Built in sample rate conversion software gives the option of 44100 samples per second to allow files to be burnt to audio CD
- Simultaneous digitizing of sides A and B
- Digitized audio saved as wave files.
- Mono or Stereo versions available.
- Preserve your audio library
- No degradation of master
- Save space and time
- Simple storage and selection of master for duplication
- Cost effective
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Duplicate to Tape or CD/DVD
- Distribute in the format of your choice
There are no reviews yet